C’mon Barbie! Let’s go party.
We’re taking a natural everyday look to a Barbie-core makeup look.
1. Start by applying a highlighter to the cheeks, we want a very highlighted luminous cheek.
2. Next, use a cream blush with a blend of two shades. We are not swiping and pulling as we don’t want to remove the highlighter underneath, you want to use a padding motion. Take the colour a little higher to the temples as well.
3. Use the same colour across the eyelids, use the brighter colour over the top.
You can set it with a translucent powder so it doesn’t crease.
4. Use a highlighter for the inner corners of the eyes, the tip of the nose and the cupid bow.
5. You can bring out a natural beauty spot by using a brown liquid liner.
6. For mascara, start at the base of the lashes and wiggle all the way up to the length of the lashes. Flick the lashes out to the side to elongate your lashes, you really want to get into the root of the lash to coat the lash properly.
7. For the lips… line the lips first, using an angled brush then fill in the lip.
ERE PEREZ - Vanilla Highlighter - Falling Star
RCMA - Blush Palette
EYE OF HORUS - Eyeshadow Compact Dawn
EYE OF HORUS - Lash Lift Mascara Black
EYE OF HORUS - Liquid Define Liner - Brown
SHANGHAI SUZY - Pink Sapphire Lipstick