1. YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT
You do not have to provide any personal information to Loyal Crush if you don’t want to. But, if you don’t provide the personal information that Loyal Crush asks for, it may not be possible for Loyal Crush to engage with you. For example, if you purchase our great products online we won’t be able to deliver these to you unless you provide a delivery address.
2. WHO IS LOYAL CRUSH?
When we refer to Loyal Crush we mean all the company Loyal Crush Pty Ltd ABN 42 644 544 516
3. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When we talk about personal information, we mean information (such as an address or phone number) or an opinion (such as what products that we think a customer will like) about an individual. That individual may either be identified, that is, we know who they are, or reasonably identifiable, which means that we can work out who they are from other information that we have. It doesn’t matter whether or not the information or opinion is actually true or whether or not it is in writing.
If an organisation such as Loyal Crush collects information that is about you, and that organisation is able to link that information to you, then it will be your personal information.
4. WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE HAVE ABOUT YOU?
The personal information we collect and hold about you will depend on how we engage with you and the information you provide in your interaction with Loyal Crush.
The sort of personal information Loyal Crush may collect and hold about you includes:
- Your name, residential and delivery addresses, telephone numbers, email and other electronic addresses;
- Date of birth and gender;
- Information about the products and services you have added to cart or purchased;
- information collected if you access the Loyal Crush website or any of our social media sites including for example your IP address. We may also collect other information from those sites via cookies. A cookie is a small data file that might be transferred to your device when you access the Loyal Crush website or those other sites;
- Information about any feedback you provide, complaints you make and details of any products returned, and refunds provided, to you; and
- If you apply to join the Loyal Crush team, details of your employment history, education, professional qualifications and referees.
5. HOW DOES LOYAL CRUSH COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Loyal Crush will usually collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us. You might do this, for example, when you purchase or order any of our services or products on the Loyal Crush website or if you participate in one of our competitions.
6. WHY DO WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Loyal Crush collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information to help us carry on our business. In other words, we do this to help us provide the best products and services to you and all of our other customers. This means Loyal Crush collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide Loyal Crush products and services to you;
- to provide you with access to the Loyal Crush website, including to provide you with content on that site that is relevant to you;
- to provide advertising that might interest you, including information about promotions, competitions and events. Unless you tell us you don’t want to receive it this way, we may provide this advertising to you directly, for example by email or text. We may also provide it when you are using the internet, whether or not you are using the Loyal Crush website;
- to help us work out what products and services you are most interested in;
- to respond on any questions or complaints you might have and to provide you with any refunds or exchanges;
- to make our products, services, the Loyal Crush website and Loyal Crush social media sites better;
- if you are one of our contractors or service providers, or an employee of one of our contractors or service providers, to engage with you under the relevant agreement;
- if you apply to join the Loyal Crush team, to assess your application for employment;
- to enforce Loyal Crush rights, including undertaking legal proceedings; and
- to otherwise manage our business and to meet Loyal Crush legal and regulatory requirements.
7. WHO WE MIGHT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO
We don’t sell your personal information to anyone else.
But sometimes, for the purposes listed in section 6, Loyal Crush may provide your personal information to:
- our related companies;
- Loyal Crush contractors and service providers on a confidential basis, but they are only able to use that information to help us manage our business;
- other organisations or people if we are required or authorised by law to do so, for example, if it is necessary to tell the police to help them do their work;
- any person that is a party to an agreement with Loyal Crush for the sale of all or part of the Loyal Crush business, and
- any other person or organisation that we tell you about.
The other organisations and people that we provide your personal information to may be located in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, the European Union or the United States.
8. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is held by Loyal Crush in electronic form and is protected by electronic and procedural safeguards. Your personal information will either be stored on the Loyal Crush IT systems or the IT systems of Loyal Crush contractors or service providers.
If your personal information is initially collected in paper form, we will destroy that paper when we record the personal information in electronic form. We will keep that information in a secure location until that occurs.
When Loyal Crush does not need your personal information any more, Loyal Crush will securely destroy it, unless there is a legal reason why Loyal Crush needs to continue to hold that personal information.
9. YOU CAN ASK US ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are very happy to tell you about the personal information Loyal Crush holds about you. If you want to know what we have, just reach out to our Loyal Crush Customer Help Experts via email at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact us here: https://www.loyalcrush.com/contact-us. We will get back to you as soon as we can to help with your request. Sometimes we might not be able to provide you with details about what we hold, but we will explain this to you if that happens.
If you think any of the personal information we have about you is wrong, for example, if you have changed your phone number or email address, please let us know. You can log into your account online and update your details. Alternatively, you can reach out to our Loyal Crush Customer Help Experts who will either update your records or, if there is some reason why we don’t think the information should be changed, we will let you know.
Of course, Loyal Crush will not charge you for telling you about the personal information we hold or for making any amendments to that personal information.
10. LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR A COMPLAINT
If you have any questions, or if you have any concerns or a complaint about how we deal with your personal information, please contact our Loyal Crush Customer Help Experts via email or via mail to the address below:
3/67 Centennial Circuit
Byron Bay NSW 2481
Labelled: Privacy Request
Loyal Crush will treat any request or complaint received from you confidentially. Loyal Crush will contact you within a reasonable time after receiving your request or complaint. If you have made a complaint, Loyal Crush will let you know about ways we could resolve that complaint. Loyal Crush aims to resolve all complaints promptly and, in any event, within 30 days of receiving the complaint.
If you have a complaint regarding how we have dealt with your personal information that we can’t work with you to resolve:
- if you are in Australia, you may be able to complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, see HTTPS://WWW.OAIC.GOV.AU/PRIVACY/PRIVACY-COMPLAINTS/; or
- if you are in New Zealand, you may be able to complain to the New Zealand Office of the Privacy Commissioner, see HTTPS://WWW.PRIVACY.ORG.NZ/YOUR-RIGHTS/MAKING-A-COMPLAINT/.