These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason:
- We accept returns where there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of any fault with the item and we can advise next steps to return the goods.
- The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 14 days.
- So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
- with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- securely wrapped;
- including our delivery confirmation;
- at your risk and cost.
- Please note in particular that we cannot deal with your complaint unless you return the entire Goods that you bought: that is to say, with all components and parts and in the original packaging.
- In returning faulty Goods please enclose with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose and your order number for our reference.
- If delivery was made to Australian address, you are also protected by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
- refund the cost of return carriage;
- refund or replace the Goods as we choose.