Vegan Brow PencilShop the best in carefully curated vegan brow pencil. World renowned national & international vegan brands available with free shipping & returns* Australia wide.
Argan Brow Hero - PerfectRegular price $35.00
Fuller brows are yours! This one-for-all tinted textured gel – with tiny vegan fibres – boosts your brows & adds volume. The fibres adhere to skin + hair for a fuller look, gaps are filled in, you can feather, embrace messy brows and get your brows noticed.
Gives a thicker look to thinning or over-plucked brows and defines fair hairs. Argan oil conditions and boosts. In one flattering wearable shade that suits all brows. Tint, tame, thicken and love your brows daily.
1. Dip wand into tube, wipe excess product on the rim and brush the applicator in short upward strokes from the inner corner of the brow to the outer corner to shape and build.
2. Repeat until desired look is achieved.
3. Can also be applied after almond brow pencil for a fuller brow look
Aqua (water), propanediol, pullulan, mica, microcrystalline cellulose, nylon-66, xanthan gum, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, panthenol, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, cellulose gum, potassium sorbate, sodium gluconate, silica. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI 7789.
Almond Brow Pencil - PerfectRegular price $27.00
Almond oil is an amazing for lashes and brows and is a nourishing and natural ingredient. The oil protects hairs and replenishes the skin underneath and surrounding your brows. Made to perfect your brows, this pencil is unique in its formulation and smooth finish.
Fill in gaps with a light application of this pencil – your eyebrows will look better, but in a natural way. Features an inbuilt grooming brush to tame fly-away hairs and neaten brows. They say that eyebrows frame the face, so give yours the right attention with a perfect natural pencil. One light brown-grey shade that will suit everyone.
1. Sharpen your pencil before use with an eco sharpener.
2. Taking the sharpened end of the pencil, gently fill in any gaps in your eyebrows, starting at the end above the inner eye.
3. Smooth out the look of the eyebrow from inner eye to arch (in line with the far side of the iris).
4. Next, use a lighter application of the pencil to repeat the process where the brow curves to the end of hair growth.
5. We recommend cautious application, comparing both eyebrows as you progress for consistency.
Mica, hydrogenated vegetable (olus) oil, C10-18 triglycerides, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, vegetable (olus) oil, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) cera, organic sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, organic sesame (sesamum indicum) oil, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, organic jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, glyceryl caprylate, organic jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E). May contain: +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.