This Orchard St Focus Bliss Balls Recipe let's you indulge...
...in some of nature’s finest herbal enhancers to lift the fog, clear the mind and cultivate greater presence and focus.
Perfect with a cup of tea at 3:30pm at your desk or as you’re running out the door to do the school run.
Makes 14 balls
- 1/2 cup of Walnuts
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 1/4 cup Hemp seeds
- 4 Medjool Dates
- 1/4 cup Cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup Coconut butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp Focus Orchard St powder
- Pinch of salt
- Extra hemp seeds, cacao nibs, camu camu powder for rolling (optional)
1. Set up your food processor or blender
2. Add the walnuts, almond meal and hemp seeds in and blitz just until the walnuts are broken
3. Add the remainder of the ingredients and pulse until its all combined, you’re after a texture
that sticks together but its too wet. Add more coconut oil or dates if you need more
‘stickiness’ or more almond meal if its too wet.
4. Roll into balls and then you can roll the ball in hemp seeds, cacao nibs or camu camu powder
to make them look extra cool!
5. Store in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer to make them extra fudge-y.
- If you don’t have any walnuts swap out for pecans or cashews
Vegan // Gluten Free // Real Food // Adaptogen // Healthy Fats // No Refined Sugars
Per Ball Energy:478kJ Protein:2.4g Fat:10g Sat Fat:3.1g Carbs:3.1g Sugars:2.7g Sodium:5mg